CURRENT TROPICAL CYCLONES:

Tropical Cyclone 05E (Cristina)…is located about 485 miles west-southwest of the southern tip of Baja California

  https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES16/ABI/SECTOR/eep/GEOCOLOR/1800x1080.jpg

Northeast Pacific

Tropical Cyclone 05E (Cristina) According to the NHC, Cristina is moving toward the west near 15 mph (24 km/h). A westward to west-northwestward motion at a similar forward speed is expected into early next week. Maximum sustained winds are near 70 mph (110 km/h) with higher gusts. Weakening is forecast to begin over the weekend and Cristina is forecast to become a post-tropical remnant low early next week. Tropical-storm-force winds extend outward up to 115 miles (185 km) from the center. Here’s what the computer models are showing   1.) A tropical wave located near the Gulf of Tehuantepec is producing a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are expected to be generally favorable for the development of a tropical depression in a few days while the system moves quickly westward well south of the coast of Mexico. * Formation chance through 48 hours…low…30 percent * Formation chance through 5 days…high…70 percent Satellite image of this area
Here’s the link to the National Hurricane Center (NHC)

Central Pacific

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/xgtwo/two_cpac_5d0.png There are no active tropical cyclones Here’s a satellite image of this area Here’s a link to the Central Pacific Hurricane Center (CPHC)
  https://www.metoc.navy.mil/jtwc/products/abpwsair.jpg

Western North Pacific

There are no active tropical cyclones Satellite image of this area

South Pacific

There are no active tropical cyclones Satellite image of this area

North Indian Ocean

There are no active tropical cyclones Satellite image of this area

South Indian Ocean

There are no active tropical cyclones Satellite image of this area

Arabian Sea

There are no active tropical cyclones Satellite image of this area Here’s a link to the Joint Typhoon Warning Center (JTWC)   For real-time information on current disasters download PDC’s free Disaster Alert mobile app available for your iOS or Android wwwices today! Also be sure to monitor PDC on Twitter, Facebook, and by accessing the web-accessible Disaster Alert from your computer, phone, or tablet.