CURRENT TROPICAL CYCLONES: 
There are no active tropical cyclones at this time
  Atlantic Ocean:   A tropical wave located a few hundred miles east of the Lesser Antilles is producing widespread cloudiness and disorganized shower activity. This disturbance is forecast to move westward during the next several days where environmental conditions could become a little more conducive for development over the central or western Caribbean Sea by early next week. * Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent * Formation chance through 5 days…low…20 percent Here’s a satellite image of the Atlantic Ocean Caribbean:    https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES16/ABI/SECTOR/car/GEOCOLOR/1000x1000.jpg Showers and thunderstorms located over the west-central Caribbean Sea are associated with a tropical wave. A broad area of low pressure is expected to form in a day or so over the northwest Caribbean Sea or the extreme southern Gulf of Mexico in the vicinity of the wave as it moves slowly west-northwestward. Conditions are forecast to be conducive for development thereafter in that region, and a tropical depression could form over the weekend as the system meanders. Interests in Belize, the Yucatan Peninsula, and western Cuba should monitor the progress of this disturbance. * Formation chance through 48 hours…low…30 percent * Formation chance through 5 days…high…70 percent WSI satellite image of the Caribbean Sea Gulf of Mexico:  Latest satellite image of the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico