I highly recommend this app to anyone that likes to keep abreast of breaking events or could be personally involved. Living in Wyoming, I used it constantly to keep updated on the major wildfires we experienced.
Disaster Alert in the News
The Department of Health & Human Services listed Disaster Alert as one of the top three mobile applications for information about hazardous events and disasters, and CleanBiz Asia has billed Disaster Alert as one of the most popular apps in the Asia-Pacific region.
Join the Nearly 1.5 Million Global Users Who Stay Connected and Informed with Disaster Alert
Disaster Alert is a mobile multi-hazard monitoring application created for iOS and Android™ users. By accessing the DisasterAWARE platform, it provides users with near real-time access to data on active hazards globally—showing events that are designated potentially hazardous to people, property, or assets. Disaster Alert makes complex technical and scientific information easy to understand.
- Solutions Across Borders (DMRS)
- Information Support for Japan
- Protecting Papahānaumokuākea
- Statewide Hurricane Preparedness
- Data for International Response
- Preparing for Hazards in the Pacific
- Information Support for Haiti
- Reducing Flood Risk in Hawaii
- Vietnam Decision Support System
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Situational Awareness in the Philippines
- Modeling Volcanic Gases
- Risk Assessment in the Philippines