Disaster Managers Only
If your organization is part of the disaster management community, PDC encourages you to request an EMOPS account. Registered EMOPS users can access near-real time, as well as static, data from reliable sources to support all phases of emergency management. To apply, click the "Request for EMOPS Access" link on the EMOPS login page.
DisasterAWARE Powered Emergency Operations (EMOPS)
Designed to meet the information needs of emergency managers and government users around the world, this free, subscription-based Emergency Operations (EMOPS) system provides a secure environment for accessing, updating, and sharing information before, during, and after a disaster.
Like Global Hazards Atlas, the public version of DisasterAWARE, the EMOPS system integrates information, modeling, and mapping technologies to provide situational awareness and decision support via web-accessible graphics and information. EMOPS also allows verified emergency managers to contribute official data during emergency events. Uploaded situation reports and damage assessment products can be shared among EMOPS users.
EMOPS is a customized version of DisasterAWARE that is tailored to meet the general requirements of disaster managers. PDC continuously works with stakeholders to identify additional requirements and enhance the system.
- Data for International Response
- Solutions Across Borders (DMRS)
- Information Support for Japan
- Protecting Papahānaumokuākea
- Statewide Hurricane Preparedness
- Preparing for Hazards in the Pacific
- Information Support for Haiti
- Reducing Flood Risk in Hawaii
- Vietnam Decision Support System
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Situational Awareness in the Philippines
- Modeling Volcanic Gases
- Risk Assessment in the Philippines